My professional profile is readily available on LinkedIn. Want to know more? Below are five clear, concise, and consistent facts never before posted on social media.
- I Love Writing and Editing and Often, Easily, Do It All Day. I love every aspect of technical writing and research and easily spend, without thought, 8 to 12 hours in and out of the office crafting sentences or planning and researching new and future writing projects.
- I’m an all around Word Nerd. I love grammar, sentence structure, and the way words go together. I own a paperback, well-worn dictionary and several copies of Strunk and White’s The Elements of Style.
- I Am Not a Fiction Writer. While I do consider myself creative, I’m all about the facts. My forte is technical and scientific writing and research, and writing for social media. My novel-writing abilities are still a work in progress. Stay tuned.
- I’m a Mom. I’m actually a dedicated, extremely proud long-distance Mom to one amazing, hard working Autistic Kid. You can read more about that journey on The Mother Rogue.
- I’m Not ALWAYS Working. When I’m not in front of a keyboard, you can find me checking out the virtual reality at Legends Comix, with my nose in a book, or trying to beat my son at air hockey at Dave and Busters.
Look me up sometime, whether you need help making words work for you or not…